Thank you for visiting our website. This website is owned and operated by Sugar Baron Craft Distillery PTY LTD, (registration number 2017/454430/07), a South African limited liability company with physical address at Seafield Farm, R56, Richmond Rural, Richmond, KZN, 3780
Please note that by using this website you agree to be governed by these terms and conditions, which form the basis of an agreement between you as a user and Sugar Baron Craft Distillery.
Note that Sugar Baron Craft Distillery works with Aware.org and other members of Aware.org to develop a national culture of responsible alcohol usage.
For information about responsible drinking, please visit www.aware.org.za
You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that Sugar Baron Craft Distillery makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the content, whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
You also agree that you will not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or impair the availability or accessibility of this website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You also agree that Sugar Baron Craft Distillery will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website, its content or related services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
Sugar Baron Craft Distillery reserves the right to change any content on this website and reserves the right to modify, amend, update or revise in any way whatsoever these terms and conditions, but will not change the way we use your information as provided previously without your express consent.
All content displayed on and comprising this website, including without limitation, works, images, pictures, videos, documents, fonts, designs, layouts, functions and software (collectively “the content”) is the property of Sugar Baron Craft Distillery or its content suppliers, and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Sugar Baron Craft Distillery has no control of and accepts no responsibility for any content found within any third party sites that may be linked to this website.
The laws of South Africa govern all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions, including, without limitation, their validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement.
PURCHASES, DELIVERY AND RETURNS POLICY
When making a purchase from the Sugar Baron Craft Distillery website, you agree to the following:
- you acknowledge that we only deliver within South Africa
- you agree to only use the products purchased via our website for personal use, and not for resale or for any other commercial purpose
- orders are sent via courier, except in certain circumstances within PMB and surrounds where we choose to deliver your order personally
- all orders will be dispatched within 2-3 working days – delivery can however take up to 5 working days.
- you will be required to sign for your order, so please provide a daytime address where someone will be present to take delivery and sign during working hours
- please note that you may be required to show proof of age on delivery of your order
All product prices, delivery charges and other costs are stated in South African Rand and are inclusive of value added tax.
Prices and charges may change without notice from time to time.
You will be required to make payment for any order you wish to place, including delivery charges (if applicable) as the final stage in the order process. No order shall be deemed to have been placed by you until such time as payment for the order has been received by us.
Refunds and Exchanges
We take exceptional care in the production, packaging and delivery of all products. However, if your order is damaged or faulty on receipt, you can either request a full refund or exchange for a replacement product of the same value.
- To request a refund or exchange, please notify us within 5 days of receiving your order
- Please state whether you would like a refund or exchange and quote the order confirmation number and products bought, together with your full name, email address, phone number and delivery address
- Only unopened products will be eligible for refund or exchange
- Any purchases returned must be unopened and still have their security seal intact and must be returned to us within 10 days of your notification requesting the refund or exchange
- The return postage / courier is the responsibility of the purchaser, unless the purchase is damaged or faulty, in which case we will arrange for the faulty product to be collected from you
- Liability for loss or damage during transit of the products being returned is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Any products returned must be sent to Sugar Baron Craft Distillery, Seafield Farm, R56, Richmond Rural, Richmond, KZN, 3780.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLYING TO COMPETITIONS RUN BY SUGAR BARON CRAFT DISTILLERY
When entering a competition promoted and or run by Sugar Baron Craft Distillery, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Competitions are run within the Republic of South Africa and only residents of South Africa may enter
- By entering one of our competitions you confirm that you are aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and identity may be required
- The provider of the prize is the person stated within the relevant promotional material and may be Sugar Baron Craft Distillery and/or a third party
- Entry is open to residents of South Africa except employees (and their families) of Sugar Baron Craft Distillery (Pty) Ltd and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions
- Any falsified names or addresses will result in your entry being disqualified
- Incomplete, illegible, or inaudible (if made by phone) entries will be voided
- Only entries made directly by the person entering the competition will be recognized
- We accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries
- The prize offered is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative prize
- We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and to reject unsuitable entries
- If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize that is of equal or greater value than the prize originally offered
- The winner agrees to their name and photograph being used by Sugar Baron Craft in any publicity during and/or after the promotion of the competition
- Unless otherwise stated, competition winners will be selected at random from all admissible entries that are received by the closing date, as stated within the relevant promotional material
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, who will be selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions
- In the event that the competition is being judged, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner-up, who will be selected by the same judges
- Unless otherwise stated, confirmation of the prize will be sent in writing by email or direct message to the prize winners
- Failure to respond to communications, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements for the prize, may result in the winner having to forfeit their prize
- In the event that a discrepancy arises between these standard competition terms and conditions and the details stated in the promotional material, the details stated in the promotional material prevail.